Our Guiding Beliefs
We believe in a world;
- With no gender disparity in regard to socio-economic contribution.
- Where youth and women are active participants in and beneficiaries of the socio-economic development of their communities.
- Where the girl child is no longer regarded as “vulnerable” but rather as an important resource to the Nation.
- Where the role of education in youth and women empowerment is never underestimated.
- Where young people of today are acknowledged as the future, and are motivated to empower future generations.