Love Unveiled Ministries is a Ugandan-based, registered nonprofit and Non-Governmental Organization whose mission is to empower youth and young women by assisting them in their growth and development through mentoring, support for formal education, training for practical skills, providing housing, and sharing the Good News.
Love Unveiled Ministries sponsors needy and vulnerable children to attain an education; these are mostly orphans and children from poverty-stricken families. They also run mentorship classes in Makerere University, Kyambogo University, Makerere University Business School, and YMCA.
Love Unveiled Ministries runs women empowerment programs in and out of Kampala city as well as Evangelism outreaches in schools and communities.
An empowered generation working together to achieve their dreams and aspirations, contributing to the political, social, and economic development of their nation.
Empowering youth and young women by assisting them in their growth and development through mentoring, support for formal education, training for practical skills, providing housing, and sharing the Good News.
- Love: We are a welcoming, gracious, hospitable, and convivial family, who refuse to hastily pass judgment on others, but rather embrace and see the best in them.
- Excellence: We do our very best and we believe that since the Father gave His best, so must we.
- Integrity: We are single-minded about upholding good morals and living lives that are above reproach.
- Generosity: We are a caring, giving, and charitable family, who believe that “my neighbor’s success is my own”.
- Humility: We believe that humility precedes honor; we appreciate the importance of others without ever holding ourselves above anyone.