LUM promotes community development through education sponsorship for needy and vulnerable students in Primary, Secondary, Technical and University institutions. We offer scholarships to needy and vulnerable students from all regions of Uganda. These are offered on merit based on need, performance and discipline and are open to both boys and girls. We provide them with school fees, scholastic materials [books, pens, pencils, uniforms, sanitary towels, meals among other things. We also promote Girl Child Education through our Girls’ Start, Stay and Return to School (SSR) program. Your gift of
- $30 per month pays for school fees, uniform, meals and medical care for a child in primary/secondary school
- $1000-$2000 per year pays for a child to the university, depending on course of study/type of school
- Two people or more can team up to sponsor a child in the university
How Do I Get Started?
- Complete the sign up form on page
- You will be linked with one child/children
- We will send you a Sponsorship Package that will include a photograph of your sponsored child and a brief background
- Each sponsor receives photos, letters, and feedback from his/her sponsored child/children
- At the end of each school year, you will receive a report and your child's progress during the year.
- Love Unveiled Ministries provides annual report on the Child Sponsorship Program
- Each child/children will treasure the very thought that you care
- Many children trapped in poverty feel unloved and worthless. Your letters, photos and prayers will mean more than you can possibly imagine
- Being a sponsor will change the future for your child and will change your own life in the process.
Does Love Unveiled Ministries pay its volunteers?
Volunteers at Love Univeiled Ministries are not paid salaries or benefits
- 100% of all designated support go directly to the beneficiaries
- All gifts are tax deductible
- The financial reports are available upon request